Registration Deadlines (all deadlines at 23:59 CET):
- Early Bird Registration – 20th June 2023
- Late Registration and abstract submission for poster presentations – 21st August 2023
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to poster exhibition
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch breaks
Senior researchers (Early-bird)
Senior researchers (Late registration)
Young researchers* (Early-bird)
Young researchers* (Late registration)
Gala Dinner ticket
*young researchers: PhD and post-docs of any age, and age <32 in any
other position (tenure track researchers, italian RTD).
Gala Dinner ticket
Conference registerations are now Closed
Registrations to the conference are now closed but you can still register to the gala dinner:
To register for the gala dinner, please follow these steps:
- Register for the conference by visiting the conference registration portal.
- Once you have completed the conference registration, use the same login credentials to access the Gala dinner registration portal.
- In the Gala dinner registration portal, proceed to book your spot for the gala dinner.
Gala Dinner Registration
Abstract submission are now Closed
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Download the Abstract template and fill in all the requested information
- The final abstract for submission should be in PDF format
- Send the PDF file via e-mail to email@example.com
- The subject of the e-mail must state Abstract submission along with the name of the Presenting author.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference for each abstract submission.
- The registration for the conference can be completed either before or after submitting the abstract.
- The Agrifoodplast Local Committee will evaluate your submission on August 21th, 2023.
The dimensions of your poster should be 85×100 (width x length).
Make sure that all posters include the following information: title, authors’ names, institution, city, and country. You can add institution logos at the bottom of the poster. The title should be written with a minimum height of 25 mm, while the main text should have a minimum height of 10 mm.
It is crucial that the poster remains easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
Further instructions regarding the placement of your poster will be provided to you soon.